What I Have Learned About Developing and Earning From Android Apps

sizcache = "0" sizset = "48">

while my app downloads and sales chugging along nicely now, I started to ship that many Android developers are probably in perpetual development. I worked on my big idea for months, but still was not ready for release. What did I do to market? I started my second app. Three days later I had an app on the market and was amazed at the number of downloads. Some things I learned along the way:

  • Getting to market quickly is a good
  • Google Developer console has great tools that you should use.
  • must have their applications in the app right markets to maximize exposure
  • People are willing to pay for applications.
  • have multiple streams of income, rather than waiting for a vendor.

Why do I suggest getting to market early? No, this is not to "beat the competition." There May be a dozen applications for something like yours, but you can still carve out a good space for himself. I suggest getting to market quickly because they have a real app visible world can be a great motivator to keep you going. The release of my first app has helped me to kick rapidly.

tools in the Google Developer Console can greatly help you decide what to do next. I did not know that the version of my app specifically designed for the Android 1.5 is actually being used mainly on Android 2.x devices. Hmm, maybe Android 1.5 is not worth as much effort as I thought. In addition, I found a few rare bugs for crash reports in the Developer Console.

At first, my application was only in the main Android Market. I did not realize how much exposure I was missing until I started looking at the other. I branched out and now about half of my income comes from sources outside the main Android Market. Some app stores have brought in a lot of downloads and revenues, while others are a complete waste of time. However, they are worth really worth it.

I found that people are actually willing to pay money for a premium app. I waited only two weeks after the release of the free app to get the paid version of the van, and I immediately saw the sale. I think that even with only ad-free version will generate a healthy amount of sales.

As an added benefit, the payment of wages about sales came to me long before my first payment of the ad revenue. For this reason, I recommend that multiple streams of income. All vendors take to pay the ad, but some take longer than others. I like AdMob and MobFox to obtain their income quickly. Do i have paid about sales and more than one ad suppliers, can help create a more regular income.

How to share the ad time between two different manufacturers? MobFox has a feature called eCPMControl that ensures that, if they do not have high-paying ads that ad sales going AdMob (the other guy, "burying ").

, what would you do if I was starting over again? I would release my first app before. I would place their ads from the beginning go to MobFox, using their backfill feature for sending unfilled requests for AdMob ads. After that I will do things just like I did, creating an ad without a premium version of the publication of several Android app market.

Then sit back and enjoy the revenue from Android apps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Orionlesc Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.